*Students must have immediate access to a laptop, tablet, or desktop.
Windows XP, Vista or 7 with most current updates installed
Macintosh OS/X or higher
DSL or cable internet
Web Browser Requirements
Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Firefox 3.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader DC: Free download and the global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents. https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader.html
- Adobe Flash Player: Free download for using content created on the Adobe Flash platform, including viewing multimedia contents, executing rich Internet applications, and streaming audio and video. https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Java: Free Download of Java Runtime Environment (1.4 or higher) used for programming that allows code to run on your computer. Upgrading to the latest Java version improves the security of your system. https://java.com/en/download/
- Microsoft Office Suite from Microsoft: Provides multiple office products (Word, Excel, and more) that are helpful for completing work.
- Popup-blocking disabled: Most web browsers block popups by default to stop annoying ads from appearing as separate windows on your screen. The system requires that popups be enabled as it uses them to navigate.
- Ajax enabled Ajax: Web development software utilized to create web software. Some browsers and security software may block these just in case but will need to be enabled for this system. Each browser and/or security software has its own way of changing these settings