- Student Portal
- Personal Resources
- Career Services
- Alumni Refresher Courses
- DSO Support
Attend courses, manage your schedule, and communicate with professors and fellow students – all from one easy online portal.
Utilize our writing resource center within our virtual library to help understand challenging course material. Meet weekly with instructors during office hours that are determined on a course by course basis.
Take advantage of the numerous resources at American National University to help you prepare for the next step in your evolution. Our career services professionals provide guidance through the job search and application process – from cover letter and resume writing workshops through expanding your professional network. Use Career Connect from day one to find job postings.
Take tuition-free retraining in your field of study to keep your skills sharp and current.
Our International Student Advisors/Designated School Officials (DSO’s) are available to guide non-immigrant students through the process of studying in the United States. The DSO’s communicate with the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), update student records, and help students maintain their student status by providing advice on F-1 status or immigration-related topics.
ANU Student Resources
- An interactive classroom where students and faculty participate together in the educational experience
- 20,000+ e-books and virtual library workshop
- Virtual Library Workshops
- 20 databases in online library
- 30+ course and subject related research guides
- Online reference assistance in the student portal: chat, phone, or email
Build the Foundation for Life-long learning.
The American National University, Hybrid Programs
- Seeking a more fulfilling future
- Working to achieve their goals through education
- Defining their place in their careers and communities
“The MBA provides you a lot of tools to understand… [and] to make a better decision.”